Availability for the Cayucos Veterans Hall party tent is based on a first deposit received, first reserved basis. Please check our Google Calendar for date availability.
How to book
- Contact facility manager to schedule a tour
- Check date availability
- Return a completed contract with $250 non-refundable deposit
- Pay remaining balance 2 weeks prior to your event
The $250 deposit secures your date on the calendar. It is not refundable but we will credit it to any future event you book if your original event is cancelled or postponed. If your event is cancelled after having paid off the balance of the booking, you will be refunded all but the $250 deposit.
As a community service venue there are certain standing dates that are prebooked by local groups and some community events that have priority. Here’s a list of standing community events when the venue is unavailable for private parties:
- January 1st is reserved for the annual Polar Bear Dip
- July 3rd & 4th are reserved for Independence Day related events
- 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month are Cayucos Lions membership meetings
- 2nd Wednesday of the month is the Cayucos Seniors meeting and luncheon
- 1st Wednesday of the month from March/April – October (weather dependent) is reserved for the Cayucos Citizens Advisory Council